Immobiliennutzung und -betrieb (Immobilienwirtschaft I) WS 2023/24
Details about CP/SWS can be found in your examination regulations.
- Ability to understand, enhance and apply methods of real estate valuation
- Ability to understand and enhance real estate as an operating resource
- Alternatives of providing space
- Fundamentals of Corporate Real Estate Management
- Ability to understand management and operations of real estate
- Facility Management
- Property Management
- Understanding holistic real estate service concepts
Content and Structure of the course
0. Classification of the course
1. Problem definition and delimitation of real estate management
2. Basic concept of modern real estate management
Introduction to Real Estate Valuation
3. introduction to real estate valuation
Real estate use (CREM and PREM)
4. Provision of corporate real estate
5. Real estate as an operating resource in the service provision process
6. Institutionalisation of corporate real estate management
Real estate operation and management
7. Real estate-related cost management
8. Leasing management
9. Process management in the real estate industry
10. Real estate information systems
11. Outsourcing of real estate services
12. Real estate as a service
- Pfnür, A. (2011): Modernes Immobilienmanagement (3. Aufl.). Berlin u. a.: Springer.
- Diederichs, C. J. (2006): Führungswissen für Bau- und Immobilienfachleute (2., erw. und akt. Aufl.). Berlin et al.: Springer.
- Further literature will be announced in the lecture and via Moodle.